Here are some tips:
- When setting up your listing ensure that your dates are blocked off correctly- only open dates once you are sure you are ready – this prevents you having to cancel
- Be aware that Airbnb will automatically set your listing to “instant book” -if you would prefer to communicate with potential guests before accepting their booking, then make sure it is set to “no one can book instantly”
- Don’t price too low- it may be tempting to price low at first- check what other listings in your area are charging, and make sure your price reflects the standard of your apartment- Guests will play for extra luxury- it’s also good to attract a higher caliber of guest by pricing higher
- Clean and declutter- your photos are your brochure- guests want to stay in a clean and tidy space- pay special attention to beds, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Now take some GREAT photos, don’t be afraid to “lighten” and edit photos to make them show how great your space actually is.
ManageMyAir can provide advice and help you with all aspects of your Airbnb hosting.
We help with:
- Writing and listing set up
- Advice on what you need to do to prepare your home before welcoming guests
- Photography service
- Guest meet and greet/key exchange
- Cleaning and preparation of your home
- Linen and towel hire service
- Guest communication and emergency contact
- Full management
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send us a message through our website:
We look forward to helping you.